We offer a 30 day money back guarantee returns policy provided the goods are in as new resalable condition. We realise there are times when you need to return a product you have purchased from The Clean Water Co and we want your returns experience to be easy.
Our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee covers the cost of the products themselves and excludes filters. The customer will incur other costs including outward freight and return freight/postage.
When Can Product Be Returned
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) entitles you to a refund, replacement or a credit when an item purchased fails to meet one of the criteria below
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
- it is unsafe.
Before You Return The Item
You need to speak with The Clean Water Co before you send the product back to us so that we can understand your concern and advise you of the delivery component in the price of the item. We will also make sure you have the correct return address.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- Unless there was an error on our behalf, the customer is responsible for the cost of an item’s return. Due to the nature of freight costs, it may cost more to send an item back to us than the value of the items credit.
- The product returned is unused, in the original undamaged packaging and in as new condition.
- Please make your selections carefully and check your order before committing to buy.
Damaged Items On Delivery
If you receive a damaged shipment or product, please take a photo of the damage product at the door on the day of delivery and email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org including your invoice number and name. We will work with you to resolve the issue with the courier company.