1 or 2 Shower Whole House Water Conditioner With ¾” BSPT Female Fitting
Model : T18 with an average flow rate of 18 litres per minute
Can It Be Installed On;
- 1 bathroom house – Yes
- 2 bathroom house – No this unit is oversized, select the T34M or T34 save money and get a better result!
- 3 bathroom house – No this unit is oversized, select the T34M or T34 save money and get a better result!
- 4 bathroom house – No it is undersized, select the T56M or T56. Bigger is not better, the harder the system works the better the result!
Installation:To be carried out by a licensed plumber
Replacement Parts: None
Chemicals and Salt: None
Product Lifespan: At least 15 years
Warranty: 10 years
WaterMark Certified: Yes
Left untreated minerals in water including calcium & magnesium will cause the following problems in your house, flat or apartment.
- Scale deposits causing premature failure of heating elements, solenoids, sensors, pumps, internal surfaces, spray bars and nozzles
- Corrosion of hot water systems pipes and fittings
- Reduced efficiency of pumps, appliances and related equipment
- Scale build up in pipes, on shower heads, shower screens, taps and tiles
- Unexpected breakdowns result in costly repairs or replacement
- Spotting on glass, cutlery and plates
Your solution is to install a whole house water conditioner!
- Protection for pipes, hot water systems (gas, electric, solar), heating elements, solenoids, sensors, pumps, spray bars & nozzles from costly damage caused by scale-forming minerals
- Corrosion protection for pipes and fittings
- Protection against unsightly scale build up on shower heads, taps, shower screens, tiles and swimming pool
- More effective mix of water with shampoos, soaps, conditioners resulting in reduced usage
- Reduced spotting on glass, cars, tiles, taps and fittings
- Softer, less dry and healthier feeling hair
- Softerwater = improved soil penetration = healthier plants
Installation instructions are supplied with the T18.
Best location to install the unit is after the water meter and before the first garden tap. Installing in this locations allows you to water the garden and wash the car, caravan or boat with conditioned water.
Whats Is Hard Water?
All water supplies contain minerals.
The two most common minerals found in water are calcium and magnesium.
Water containing a high concentration of minerals is known as hard water.
Hard water will cause damaging scale problems in any water carrying system.
What Is Soft Water?
Water that has a low mineral count is commonly known as soft water.
Soft water has a lower pH (like coke) and so can be acidic.
Left untreated soft water will cause corrosion of pipes and fittings in any water carrying system.
How do You Know If You Have Hard Water?
You don’t get bubbles/suds in the washing
Heating elements keep burning out
You see white spots on surfaces, glasses and cutlery
Shower heads keep blocking up
Shower screens, tiles and surfaces are hard to keep clean
Laundry feels hard and scratchy
Your skin & hair feel dry after a shower
Are There Any Health Risks With Hard Water?
There are no serious adverse health effects for drinking hard water
The minerals in water are good for our bodies
People with eczema or other skin conditions may find showering in hard water irritates their condition