Water Connection Hose 304SS Water Conditioner With ¾” BSPT Male Fittings
Model: T15-20M with an average flow rate of 15 litres per minute
This higher flow caravan and RV water conditioner is best installed in your water connection hose. Hose tail fittings are not supplied.
Installation: Yourself or your local caravan service agent
Replacement Parts: None
Chemicals and Salt: None
Product Lifespan: At least 10 years
Warranty: 5 years
WaterMark Certified: Yes
Left untreated minerals in water including calcium & magnesium will cause the following problems in your caravan, RV or camper trailer.
- Scale deposits cause premature failure of heating elements, pumps, shower heads, toilet cisterns pipes and fittings.
- Spotting on glass, cutlery and plates and surfaces
- Excess detergent & rinse aid use
- Reduced efficiency
- Unexpected breakdowns result in costly repairs or replacement
- Corrosion of taps and fittings
- Hard to clean spotting on shower screens, taps and surfaces
- Excess use of body wash, shampoos and conditioners
- Poor suds
- High mineral levels increase skin irritations
- Dry, frizzy hair
Your solution is to install an inline caravan/RV water conditioner!
- Protects hot water systems, heating elements, pumps, pipes, shower heads, toilet cisterns pipes and fittings against costly damage caused by scale-forming minerals in water
- Corrosion protection
- Softer water to shower in = reduced skin irritations and dry hair
- Better mix of water of water with shampoo, soaps and detergents = better lather formation
- Reduced spotting on shower screens, glass, cutlery and plates
- Water protection for appliances
- Simple installation
Installation instructions are supplied.
Water Connection Hose Install
You will need to purchase a couple of horsetail fittings to suit your water connection hose. The Caravan/RV water conditioner would be best installed within 1 meter from the end of the hose that connects to your water connection point or tank filler.
Whats Is Hard Water?
All water supplies contain minerals.
The two most common minerals found in water are calcium and magnesium.
Water containing a high concentration of minerals known as hard water.
Hard water will cause damaging scale problems in any water carrying system.
What Is Soft Water?
Water that has a low mineral count is commonly known as soft water.
Soft water has a lower pH (like coke) and so can be acidic.
Left untreated soft water will cause corrosion of pipes and fittings in any water carrying system.
How do You Know If You Have Hard Water?
You don’t get bubbles/suds in the washing
Heating elements keep burning out
You see white spots on surfaces, glasses and cutlery
Shower heads keep blocking up
Shower screens, tiles and surfaces are hard to keep clean
Laundry feels hard and scratchy
Your skin & hair feel dry after a shower
Are There Any Health Risks With Hard Water?
There are no serious adverse health effects for drinking hard water
The minerals in water are good for our bodies
People with eczema or other skin conditions may find showering in hard water irritates their condition