Sprite Shower Hose Filter
The Sprite shower hose filter fits handheld hose and shower handles. Chlorine strips away your skin and hairs natural oils causing dryness, cracking, skin irritations to flare up and your hair to feel frizzy, dry and unmanageable. The formulated filter media can process large volumes of media that pass through the filter in a short period of time. The manufacturer recommends replacing the filter every 4 months.
How to Replace The Shower Filter
- Unscrew the shower hose from the shower conditioner.
- Hold onto the Shower head and unscrew the shower body or unscrew the complete shower system from the wall connection.
- Remove the filter.
- Install the new filter making sure you have the flow direction correct.
- Reattach the shower body to the shoer head or complete system to the wall connection.
- Reattach the shower hose to the shower conditioner.
- Run the shower for a couple of minutes to flush any dust from the filter.
All male and female fittings are ½”.
There are two filters in a pack.