UVG SLT125UV Disinfection SystemIncluding Outdoor IP65Power Supply
Maximum Flow Rates
- Potable Water – 79 litres per minute
- Non-potable Water – 106 litres per minute
The Powers of UV Disinfection
UV disinfection is a technology that uses Ultra-Violet light in the germicidal wavelength range between 200 and 300 nanometers. The optimum UV wavelength for UV disinfection is 264 nanometers which is located within the UV-C spectrum.
When microorganisms are exposed to germicidal wavelengths, they are destroyed outright or rendered incapable of reproducing. The high energy associated with UV-C UV light is absorbed by the DNA of bacteria, viruses, spores and other pathogens. This absorption causes abnormalities within the DNA to occur, resulting in the microorganism being incapable of reproducing and infecting.
A certain UV dose will provide a 99.9% reduction in bacteria
MAXIMUM FLOW RATE – 126 l/min @ 40mJ/cm2 FOR
- Town water supplies with 80% UVT (Ultraviolet Transmittance)
- Rainwater tank supplies with 90% filtered water UVT (Ultraviolet Transmittance)
MAXIMUM FLOW RATE – 169 l/min @ 30mJ/cm2 FOR
- Pond, irrigation and non-potable water treatment
- 316SS UV reactor with heavy duty poly mounting brackets
- Connections: 2” BSP male threads
- Dimensions: 99cm’s x 9cm’s
- Choice of Indoor or IP65 Weatherproof controllers with or without digital lamp life timer
- Thermal Relief Valve
- Warranty: 1 year
- WaterMark Certified
UV LAMP REPLACEMENT FREQUENCY
UV Lamps should be replaced every 12 months.