Sprite Slimline Model SLC Shower Head Replacement Filter
Replacement filter for the Sprite Shower Pure shower head filter. Chlorine strips away your skin and hairs natural oils causing dryness, cracking, skin irritations to flare up and your hair to feel frizzy, dry and unmanageable. The formulated filter media can process large volumes of media that pass through the filter in a short period of time. The manufacturer recommends replacing the filter every 6 months.
Filter media is Chlorgon – the only non-carbon filtration media that removes:
- Free Chlorine (Cl-)
- Combined Chlorine (Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell)
- Iron oxide (rust water)
- Dirt, sediment
…plus, it’s pH balanced! Additional features include:
Advanced designs, patented technology, easy installation, replaceable cartridge, self sealing threads, and high strength construction.
How to Replace The Sprite Slim-Line Shower Filter
- Unscrew the shower conditioner & head from the shower filter.
- Unscrew the shower filter from the wall connection and unscrew the back end of the filter housing.
- Remove the filter.
- Install the new filter making sure you have the flow direction correct and reassemble the shower filter.
- Reattach the shower body to the wall connection.
- Reattach the shower conditioner and head to the shower filter.
- Run the shower for a couple of minutes to flush any dust from the filter.
All male and female fittings are ½”.
There is one filter in a pack.