EC1P-19HT Evaporative Cooler water Conditioner With 19mm Hose Tails
Average Flow rate is 15 litres per minute
The best install location is in the water feed line between the water pump and top of the air conditioner.
Installation: To be carried out by yourself or your local evaporative air conditioning company
Replacement Parts: None
Chemicals and Salt: None
Warranty: 1 years
Left untreated minerals in your evaporative air conditioner, swampy or cooler water including calcium & magnesium will cause the following problems.
- Reduced airflow due to scale deposits on cooling pads
- Reduced airflow = Reduced cooling efficiency
- Water spillage due to scale build-up in cooling pads
- Increased water costs
- Premature replacement of cooling pads
- Corrosion of steel fittings
- Increased maintenance costs
Your solution is to install a Softerwater conditioner!
- Prolonged manufacture rated airflow due to reduced scale deposits on cooling pads
- Reduced scale deposits on cooling pads = Maintained cooling efficiency
- Reduced water spillage and associated costs
- Extended life expectancy of cooling pads
- Corrosion protection of steel fittings
- Decreased maintenance costs
Installation instructions are supplied with the EC1P-19HT